- NEW!!! Follow me on Tumblr Follow me on Twitter for regular updates
Considering Abortion?Want to talk to someone right away? free confidential help: 1 800 550 4900.
- Running a website is expensive! Please donate to keep clinicquotes up and running. No donation too small.
Considering abortion?Want to talk to someone right away? free confidential help:1800 550 4900. When I told them I was pro-life, they made a point to tell me they were "not political" They will not try to sway your decision.
- A little irony on a Sunday morning….
- Abortion textbook on the “products of conception” in an abortion by pill
- Pro-choice author: tide is shifting in pro-lifers’ favor
- British abortionist complains about how few of her colleagues will do abortions
- Post abortion woman initially happy she got abortion, later regrets decision
- Live Video of an Abortion Procedure
- Late term abortionist “isn’t bashful about making money”
- D&E abortions at 24 weeks are difficult to perform
- Abortion of baby girls in Bombay reaches terrible proportions
- Clinic churns out abortions, even when women are late
- Abortionist describes removing “limb” of baby
- Former clinic director: the less time she has to consider abortion, the more likely she is to abort
- Head of chain of abortion clinics tries to explain “increasing difficulty in recruitment” of abortionists
- Professor: doctors who kill “kids” suffer emotional problems
- New York Times editorial on Roe V Wade gets it wrong
- Abortion clinic owner describes seeing “blood and tissue”
- Pro-Life Graphics to Share
- Abortion deaths: 5,000-10,000 women a year?
- One of a kind
- An unborn baby is a frog?
- Pro-choice author laments unborn baby pictures | Live Action News on Pro-Choice Author Laments Unborn Baby Pictures
- Pro-choice advocate 'aghast' at bad conditions in clinic, but still opposes regulations | Live Action News on Pro-Choice Activist on Clinic’s Dangers
- michelle on Pictures: Abortion at 7 Weeks
- OBGYN: Doctors who kill “kids” suffer emotional problems | Live Action News on Former Abortionist: Dr. Paul Jarrett
- Too often, women are pressured to abort. Here's one way to help them fight back. | Live Action News on The Coerced Abortion Epidemic
- Clinic worker troubled by seeing aborted baby's foot...but then it became routine | Live Action News on In American Medical News, Abortion Clinic Worker Discusses Seeing the Foot of an Aborted Baby
- Zamma on Unborn Baby at 2 Months (8 Weeks) Has Fingerprints
- The abortion pill as a form of penance? | Live Action News on Psychological Risks: Traumatic Aftereffects of Abortion
- helen on Pictures of an Abortion Procedure
- helen on Pictures of an Abortion Procedure
Share on FacebookThis is the home page.ClinicQuotes0
Category Archives: Abortionists Admit Killing
Abortionist Neville Sender was quoted saying: “Of course we know it’s killing, but the state permits killing in certain circumstances.” Monica Migliorino Miller Abandoned: the Untold Story of the Abortion Wars (Charlotte, North Carolina: St. Benedict Press, 2012) 183 Another … Continue readingShare on Facebook
Monica Migliorino Miller was in jail for blocking the door of an abortion clinic when she discovered a fellow prisoner was a former clinic worker. They had the following conversation, which Miller recounts in her book: “I asked her how … Continue readingShare on Facebook
From one abortionist who practices in Boston: “I have the utmost respect for life; I appreciate that life starts early in the womb, but also believe that I’m ending it for good reasons. Often I’m saving the woman, or I’m … Continue readingShare on Facebook
From the introduction of a Sidewalk Counseling book by former clinic worker Judy Fetrow: As a Planned Parenthood Reproductive Health Specialist, Judith worked as an abortion counselor and as a surgical assistant during abortion procedures. This brought her face to face with … Continue readingShare on Facebook
One doctor describes why he finds it difficult to be an abortionist: “Killing a baby is not the way I want to think about myself.” From the book Second Trimester Abortion: Perspectives After a Decade of Experience (Berger, Brenner, Keith, … Continue readingShare on Facebook
From Mark Crutcher “Lime 5: Exploited by Choice ” (Denton, Texas: Life Dynamics Incorporated, 1996) One clinic worker stated of the work that she does “many women would rather kill than wound.” National abortion Federation conference, Cincinnati Ohio April 1994 … Continue readingShare on Facebook
A woman who was about to have a late term abortion because the baby had spina bifida, and would be in a wheelchair, chose the D & E (dismemberment) technique because she did not want to go through labor: When … Continue readingShare on Facebook
William Harrison, abortionist: No one, neither the patient receiving an abortion, nor the person doing the abortion, is ever, at anytime, unaware that they are ending a life. William Harrison “WHY I PROVIDE ABORTIONS” Daily Kos MAY 31, 2007 Read … Continue readingShare on Facebook
From an abortionist: “I don’t think that anyone can say that abortion is right… It’s a form of life… This has to be killing… The question then becomes, “Is this kind of killing justifiable?” In my mind, it is justifiable, … Continue readingShare on Facebook
Aileen Klass, the owner of Oregon’s largest abortion clinic, testified under oath: “Of course human life begins at conception.” Surgi-center vs. Advocates for Life Ministries, et al., 1989 Randy Alcorn Why Pro-Life? Caring for the Unborn and Their Mothers (Hendrickson … Continue readingShare on Facebook