- NEW!!! Follow me on Tumblr Follow me on Twitter for regular updates
Considering Abortion?Want to talk to someone right away? free confidential help: 1 800 550 4900.
- Running a website is expensive! Please donate to keep clinicquotes up and running. No donation too small.
Considering abortion?Want to talk to someone right away? free confidential help:1800 550 4900. When I told them I was pro-life, they made a point to tell me they were "not political" They will not try to sway your decision.
- Live Video of an Abortion Procedure
- Late term abortionist “isn’t bashful about making money”
- D&E abortions at 24 weeks are difficult to perform
- Abortion of baby girls in Bombay reaches terrible proportions
- Clinic churns out abortions, even when women are late
- Abortionist describes removing “limb” of baby
- Former clinic director: the less time she has to consider abortion, the more likely she is to abort
- Head of chain of abortion clinics tries to explain “increasing difficulty in recruitment” of abortionists
- Professor: doctors who kill “kids” suffer emotional problems
- New York Times editorial on Roe V Wade gets it wrong
- Abortion clinic owner describes seeing “blood and tissue”
- Pro-Life Graphics to Share
- Abortion deaths: 5,000-10,000 women a year?
- One of a kind
- An unborn baby is a frog?
- Former Planned Parenthood Pres. “women have abortions because they love children and revere life”
- Mother who became pregnant during sexual assault argues that her baby is not merely a “product of rape”
- Young woman chooses life after sidewalk counselor and crisis pregnancy center intervene
- Pictures of Babies Aborted in Chicago: 1st Trimester
- Abortion Video
- Thomas Stratford on Woman joins pro-choice movement. Could she have become pro-life instead?
- Gram on Woman who had 3 abortions: “I’m the most important person in the world”
- Sandy on Abortion Clinic owner: pro-choice people have “loving, caring” perspective
- Sandy on Very religious Christian woman comes in for abortion
- Natalie... on Pictures: Abortion at 9 Weeks
- Couple aborted their baby at 28 weeks because of a deformed left hand | Live Action News on Former clinic worker: abortionist was like “a spider trapping insects,” convincing women to abort
- Observer at an abortion clinic: "death overtakes me" | Live Action News on Author Magda Denes Describes An Aborted Baby
- jermiah on Pictures of an Abortion Procedure
- c rogers on Pictures: Abortion at 10 Weeks
- 33yr old mother on Pictures: Abortion at 10 Weeks
Share on FacebookThis is the home page.ClinicQuotes0
Category Archives: Former Abortionists
From a former abortionist, as told to Paul B Fowler: “Instead of a loop shaped knife [as is used in a D&C], a grasping forceps (similar to pliers with teeth) is inserted into the womb, to grasp part of the … Continue readingShare on Facebook
Dr. A. Panay performed over 10,000 abortions. She now compares abortion to infanticide. According to the article: “[Dr. Panay says that] abortion destroys women, it violates their spirit and their souls, and equally important, it damages the reproductive tract to the extent … Continue readingShare on Facebook
Dr. Consuelo Sague, a former abortionist who became pro-life and became the vice president of a pro-life group called Peaceful Solutions: “Once a person becomes accustomed to inflicting pain, he becomes callous in other ways. One of my teachers, a … Continue readingShare on Facebook
Dr. Arnold Halpern, former director of an abortion clinic, said the following on the John Ankerburg show Sunday, March 18, 1990 “There is no difference between a first trimester, a second trimester, a third trimester abortion or infanticide. It’s all the same human … Continue readingShare on Facebook
“The baby is simply chopped up and pulled through the suction machine and emerges as just a pile of chopped meat.” Former abortionist Dr. Bernard Nathanson, on a first trimester abortion On a D & E: “….the doctor, with the … Continue readingShare on Facebook
Dr. Grant Clark performed abortions for a while shortly after Roe versus Wade. He then left practice. He contacted Oregon right to life to tell his story. From the interview: Doctor: Well, most of the abortions I did were in … Continue readingShare on Facebook
Dr. Bernard Nathanson, former abortionist stated: “In the early 70s we began to use machinery, apparatus, and instruments which allowed us to finally put a larger and much more sophisticated window into the womb. But for the first time as … Continue readingShare on Facebook
And Then There Were None reaches out to men and women who are in the abortion field. They have helped over 44 clinic workers leave their jobs and find employment. They offer counseling, emotional support, material help, and help finding … Continue readingShare on Facebook
Dr. Patti Giebink speaks out about an abortion on video: (hit title above to see it) Share on FacebookShare on Facebook
Dr. Arnold Hapern was the director of a Planned Parenthood abortion clinic. In the movie “Eclipse of Reason,” which was produced by former abortionist Dr. Bernard Nathanson, he tells of his conversion: “…I never personally considered a fetus a real … Continue readingShare on Facebook